Sunday 20 January 2013

about theuncommonpairings

Hello~

I don't know about you, but sometimes I just really want to read an uncommon pairing. I mean, I love all pairings and sometimes I just want fics for every single pairing possible. So there, I've gone and attempted to do it. A brave ( and possibly really stupid) attempt to write every single Super Junior pairing there could possibly be.

For the curious, there are a grand total of 105 pairings possible. Now I know why no one tried- that's a lot of pairings.

So just in case your curious about the challenge structure- I'm working on the (most likely wrong) assumption that the top 5 pairings are KangTeuk, HanChul, YeWook, EunHae and KyuMin so I'll write those every~ 20 fics as some form of break between the uncommon pairings ^^

Thank you~

<3, yuu

No comments:

Post a Comment