Sunday 20 January 2013

Who is Yuu?

So , a question that might just perhaps one day cross your mind- who on earth is this foolhardy silly risk-taking person? 

My name isn't really yuu, or anything close to it. Yuu comes from the "U" in uncommon.
I'm one of those random 15-year old Singaporean girls, that's all. I'm really normal, trying to improve my writing standards through practice- and hoping it works. I don't have any particular bias member in Super Junior- If I had to guess it'll be Sungmin or Ryeowook? I don't have any preferred pairing ( if it wasn't obvious) I do have pairings I like better than others- doesn't everyone? It does not seem to tally with how well I can write though :x  

Anyway, I'm glad to meet you and I hope you enjoy you stay here!

<3, yuu

No comments:

Post a Comment